Is It Time for an Air Conditioning Installation?
Upgrading your AC system is an important decision. As a homeowner, you have two options. You can wait for a sudden breakdown to derail your comfort, or you can plan for replacement.
In most cases, investing in well-timed upgrades based on the age and condition of your HVAC equipment is the best way to avoid spiraling costs and reliability concerns. If you’re facing a sudden breakdown and your air conditioner is more than 10-12 years old, we can help you weigh your options and select a new system that suits your needs.
Advantages of Upgrading Your AC System
A new heat pump or AC installation is a great way to update your home and enhance your comfort:
- Efficiency: A new air conditioner is likely to reduce your cooling costs by a minimum of 15% and as much as 40% for high-efficiency models.
- Reliability: Sometimes, replacement is the best way to prevent inconvenient breakdowns and rising repair bills. If your air conditioner is more than 10-12 years old, a replacement could provide greater reliability at a lower cost.
- Comfort: In addition to maintaining optimal temperatures, reliable cooling equipment provides reassuring peace of mind. Our installations also include a value-added guarantee.
Choosing a New Air Conditioner for Your Home
Our customers have access to a wide selection of HVAC systems. We’ll be glad to discuss your options and review your goals with you.
- AC technology has improved dramatically in recent years. If you want greater control over your cooling costs, we can recommend a two-stage or variable-speed system that works with your budget.
- Equipment sizing is an essential part of the installation process. For best results, we select products that match your home’s cooling requirements.
- Quality is another important consideration. Our contractors only install premium made equipment that’s backed by a comprehensive warranty. For added peace of mind, we perform rigorous quality checks.
Trustworthy HVAC Contractors
As a family-owned and operated company, we take great pride in offering honest, fair, and transparent HVAC services. We always provide upfront, flat-rate pricing and we guarantee the quality of our work.
At Bream’s Heating and Cooling Solutions, we’re dedicated to building strong relationships with all our clients by treating them like family. Give us a call for a free estimate or for 24-hour emergency repair services.