Is It Time to Replace Your Failing AC Unit?
Upgrading to a new AC system is an important decision. As a homeowner, you have two options, wait for a breakdown during the hottest says of summer or you can plan for AC replacement before a system breakdown or costly repairs are needed.
In most cases, investing in well-timed upgrades based on the age and condition of your HVAC equipment is the best way to avoid spiraling costs and reliability concerns. If you’re facing a sudden breakdown and your air conditioner is more than 10-12 years old, we can help you weigh your options and select a new system that suits your needs.
Installing a new energy-efficient AC system has many advantages and here are just a few:
- Efficiency: A new air conditioner is likely to reduce your cooling costs by a minimum of 15% and as much as 40% for high-efficiency models.
- Reliability: Sometimes, air conditioning replacement is the best way to prevent inconvenient breakdowns and rising repair bills. If your air conditioner is more than 10-12 years old it may cool using R22 (aka Freon) which is not banned by the EPA which means your AC system may not be able to be repaired any longer.
- Comfort: In addition to maintaining optimal temperatures, reliable cooling equipment provides reassuring peace of mind. Our air conditioning installations also include a value-added guarantee.
We make buying HVAC equipment easy and affordable! Visit our specials page for money saving offers on HVAC equipment. If you would like a free in-home estimate, call our expert HVAC Install team at 717-477-8160 or request an appointment today!
Choosing a New Air Conditioner for Your Home
Our customers have access to a wide selection of HVAC systems. We’ll be glad to discuss your options and review your goals with you.
- AC technology has improved dramatically in recent years. If you want greater control over your cooling costs, we can recommend a two-stage or variable-speed system that works with your budget.
- Equipment sizing is an essential part of the ac installation process. For best results, we select products that match your home’s cooling requirements.
- Quality is another important consideration. Our contractors only install premium made equipment that’s backed by a comprehensive warranty. For added peace of mind, we perform rigorous quality checks.
Trustworthy HVAC Contractors
As a family-owned and operated company, we take great pride in offering honest, fair, and transparent HVAC services. We always provide upfront, flat-rate pricing and we guarantee the quality of our work.