New Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement Services
If it’s time to replace your old failing air conditioner or you are looking to add air conditioning to your home, Bream’s Heating and Cooling Solutions is the name to trust when selecting an energy-efficient cooling systems that fits your home and budget.
Is It Time to Replace Your Failing AC Unit?
Upgrading to a new AC system is an important decision. As a homeowner, you have two options, wait for a breakdown during the hottest says of summer or you can plan for AC replacement before a system breakdown or costly repairs are needed.
In most cases, investing in well-timed upgrades based on the age and condition of your HVAC equipment is the best way to avoid spiraling costs and reliability concerns. If you’re facing a sudden breakdown and your air conditioner is more than 10-12 years old, we can help you weigh your options and select a new system that suits your needs.
Installing a new energy-efficient AC system has many advantages and here are just a few:
- Efficiency: A new air conditioner is likely to reduce your cooling costs by a minimum of 15% and as much as 40% for high-efficiency models.
- Reliability: Sometimes, air conditioning replacement is the best way to prevent inconvenient breakdowns and rising repair bills. If your air conditioner is more than 10-12 years old it may cool using R22 (aka Freon) which is not banned by the EPA which means your AC system may not be able to be repaired any longer.
- Comfort: In addition to maintaining optimal temperatures, reliable cooling equipment provides reassuring peace of mind. Our air conditioning installations also include a value-added guarantee.
We make buying HVAC equipment easy and affordable! Visit our specials page for money saving offers on HVAC equipment. If you would like a free in-home estimate, call our expert HVAC Install team at 717-477-8160 or request an appointment today!
Choosing a New Air Conditioner for Your Home
Our customers have access to a wide selection of HVAC systems. We’ll be glad to discuss your options and review your goals with you.
- AC technology has improved dramatically in recent years. If you want greater control over your cooling costs, we can recommend a two-stage or variable-speed system that works with your budget.
- Equipment sizing is an essential part of the ac installation process. For best results, we select products that match your home’s cooling requirements.
- Quality is another important consideration. Our contractors only install premium made equipment that’s backed by a comprehensive warranty. For added peace of mind, we perform rigorous quality checks.
Trustworthy HVAC Contractors
As a family-owned and operated company, we take great pride in offering honest, fair, and transparent HVAC services. We always provide upfront, flat-rate pricing and we guarantee the quality of our work.
At Bream’s, we’re dedicated to building strong relationships with all our clients by treating them like family. Give us a call at 717-477-8160 or request an appointment for a free estimate today!