Reputable Air Conditioning Repair Services
There is nothing worse than a system breakdown on the hottest days of the summer. It can be a stressful situation trying to find an AC repair company that you can trust to fix AC issues and get your system up and running as quickly as possible so that you and your family can get back to being cool and comfortable.
Here are some things to look for that may signify that your system needs a repair:
- Decreased airflow – little air is blowing out of your vents.
- Excessive energy use – your cooling bills are much higher than previous seasons.
- Hot and cold spots – you are not feeling a consistent temperature in all areas of your home.
- Mechanical noise – the system is louder than usual or is making an odd noise.
- Sudden shutdowns – the system stops running and will not cool your home.
- Indoor water leaks – any excess water around your system means something is wrong.
- High humidity – your home is just not comfortable even with the air running.
- Ice buildup on the unit – this will be easy to spot on your unit
If you are experiencing any of the issues above, call the expert HVAC technicians at Bream’s at 717-477-8160 and we will have you up and running in no time.
We Have the Solutions to Your AC Issues
Our expert service technicians are trained to fix AC problems quickly and accurately. Each technician has access to specialized tools and diagnostic equipment that can help us identify error codes and isolate complex mechanical or electrical issues. Advanced credentials help us complete repairs accurately while eliminating the need for unnecessary callbacks.
Here are a few of the most common AC problems that we uncover during repair visits:
- Drained thermostat batteries
- Incorrect thermostat settings
- Clogged HVAC return filters
- Faulty valves or capacitors
- Leaks or low refrigerant levels
- Loose or corroded electrical wires
Why Choose Bream’s for Your AC Repairs?
Customers who call Bream’s Heating and Cooling Solutions can expect five-star service every day of the week. Our repair vehicles are stocked with a wide selection of replacement parts for increased efficiency, and we’re qualified to service equipment made by all major brands.
Here are a few reasons to choose Bream’s:
- We will never try to sell you something you do not need!
- Air conditioning repair services are available for all makes and models.
- Customers can schedule daytime appointments between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- We offer transparent estimates with flat-rate prices and no hidden charges.
- Repairs are performed by NATE-certified service technicians.
- Our workmanship includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee.