Ductless HVAC Repair and Installation Services
Bream’s Heating and Cooling Solutions has offered professional Ductless HVAC services to the Shippensburg, PA area since 2017. We provide quality service and fair, flat-rate prices to customers
What is a Ductless HVAC System?
A popular alternative to traditional heating and cooling methods, a ductless HVAC system allows you to regulate your home’s temperature without the hassle of installing ductwork. Ductless HVAC, also known as “mini-splits”, offer you better temperature control of multiple areas of your home.
Ductless mini-split systems are great options for:
- Converting attics or garages into living spaces
Additions to homes
Historic homes or houses with unusual layouts
- More regulated heating or cooling for specific rooms in your home
How Does a Ductless Mini-Split Work?
Ductless HVAC systems have two main components – an indoor air handling unit and an outdoor condenser. Each outdoor unit connects to one or more air handlers via a rubber tubing conduit, which eliminates the need for ductwork. You can use ductless multi-splits (systems with more than one air handler) to cool and heat up to 8 different zones in your home or office building. Each indoor unit can have its own thermostat to maintain different temperatures, giving you better control over your comfort.
Interested in learning more about ductless mini-splits? Call the expert HVAC technicians at Bream’s at 717-949-7507 to see if ductless HVAC is right for you!
Benefits of Ductless HVAC
Ductless mini-split units are a great alternative heating and cooling method for several reasons:
- Energy Efficiency: The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, or SEER rating, can be as high as 24. Additionally, ductless heat pumps are 30 percent more efficient than portable air conditioners.
- Air Purification: Each unit has its high-efficiency filter, so impurities and allergens in the air are caught in the filter, providing the space with healthy indoor air
- Easy Installation: Installation is easily accomplished in a few short hours, with one small hole needed to connect the refrigeration line to the indoor and outdoor components.
Ductless HVAC Installation and Repair
Interested in seeing if Ductless HVAC is right for your home? Our experienced technicians can work with you to find the right solution for your HVAC needs.
At Bream’s Heating and Cooling Solutions, we take great pride in offering honest, fair, and transparent HVAC services. We always provide upfront, flat-rate pricing and we guarantee the quality of our work. As a family-owned and operated HVAC company, we’re dedicated to building strong relationships with all our clients by treating them like family.
Call the expert HVAC technicians at Bream’s at 717-949-7507 or request an appointment online and we will have you up and running in no time.