Is it Time to Replace Your Old Furnace?
A furnace is a great way to keep your whole house warm and cozy, but if issues arise, you don’t want to be stuck in the cold! Don’t wait for a big breakdown to occur before considering a new furnace for your home. It may be time to replace your current furnace if:
- Your furnace is older than 15 years old. Most heating systems begin to fail and need extensive serving around this time.
- It needs multiple repairs. If your furnace has needed to be repaired multiple times within the past 2 years, it may be time to replace it.
- Inconsistent heat distribution where some areas of your home are hotter or colder than others. Issues with uneven heating mean that your furnace may be close to breaking down.
We make buying HVAC equipment easy and affordable! Visit our specials page for money saving offers on HVAC equipment. If you would like a free in-home estimate, call our expert HVAC Install team at 717-949-7507 or request an appointment today!
Choosing a New Furnace for Your Home
If your home’s furnace or heating system is over 15 years old, it may be time to consider replacing your system. An aging furnace leads to more frequent repairs, problems, and less efficiency while heating your home. Investing in a new heating system will actually save you money in several ways:
- Energy Efficient: Newer furnaces are up to 98.5% efficient, keeping your home warmer while wasting less energy.
- Lower Costs: Older systems will require more frequent repairs, costing you additional time and money.
- Reliability: A new system will be more reliable than an older furnace, ensuring that you and your family stay warm all winter long.
With so many options available to you, the task of selecting a new heater installation may seem overwhelming. However, the experts at Bream’s Heating and Cooling Solutions will be more than happy to go over your options in detail and answer any questions you have.
Understanding the key differences between these different kinds of heating units is important. We want to help every client make informed decisions regarding all their furnace repair, maintenance, and installation needs.
Trustworthy HVAC Contractors
As a family-owned and operated company, we take great pride in offering honest, fair, and transparent HVAC services. We always provide upfront, flat-rate pricing and we guarantee the quality of our work.